Farmtrac 665 DTC

/ Farmtrac 665 DTC
Yeah, thanks for the reply. Wish you had seen this post earlier. It took me quite a long time to figure that out. I was very apprehensive about what oil went in which place. I got an owner's manual but it was still hard to be certain about some things as the photos didn't look like on the tractor. If the photos would have covered a larger area for perspective would have been much better. Such as where to put motor oil in. It looked more like a place to put steering fluid in or lubrication for the injectors. So when I changed the oil I removed the breather off the valve cover and dumped the oil in there. At least I knew it would get to the crankcase. It still doesn't look like a place to install motor oil as it has a screen under the cap, but that is what it is. I haven't put any oil in it yet as the oil level has been okay since the oil change.

By the way, do you happen to have a loader that the hydraulics for the front-end loader is connected to the rear remotes? For some reason to get the controls on the loader to work, I have to connect the hoses to the two and four ports, instead of the one and two ports. I have dual remotes. Where the one and three ports are on top and the two and four are the bottom ports. As it is connected I am connected to different remotes. The hoses should be connect to just one remote. Either to the one and two ports on the first remote or to the three and four ports on the second remote. It has me baffled, but as usual, there is some reason beyond my comprehension.

/ Farmtrac 665 DTC #12  
Sorry, I don't get on the forum much.

No, I don't have a loader on mine. I actually have never used my auxiliary rear remotes with any attachment. Do you have the double acting joystick behind the seat? I assume you do since you have 4 ports. I think the two upper ports are together and the bottom two ports are together, but that's about all I know.