Farm Show

/ Farm Show
When I first looked at buying a tractor and knowing what my friends paid for their Kubotas I knew I couldn't afford it. That was one of the reason for buying the Kioti. We did see a price drop at this year's show compared to several years ago.

Dking: why 6". 4" and over I consider that firewood!! I have a wallenstein 4".
Works great. Which mill did you look at. I looked t the norwood 2000 set up.
I offered to trailer it home but they didn't like my offer/price!! I liked the grapples they had too!!! Also the wallenstein 3pt grapple was enticing. Hydraulic - opening of 34" for under $2000. Move a lot of rock and logs with that.

Think of all the buildings you would have to construct to house everything.

I liked the new cab on the DK35hst - a ton of room and THREE cup holders.

Did I mention the cup holders - Three of them!!!

lloyd

/ Farm Show #13  
Llyod, the 6" has a rotor which weighs 100lbs more than the 4" so that momentum can really chew up wood fast. If it's hardwood I'm chipping, I'll keep anything more then 3" for firewood, but for softwood I don't care - I just want it gone. They have a special on, buy before March 31 and get a free set of blades worth about $500 can. I also liked the wallenstein logging winches, another item on my to get list.

I looked at the wood-mizer set up - nice. I offered to pull my truck around and take it home but same as you, he didn't like my offer. :)

Dking: why 6". 4" and over I consider that firewood!! I have a wallenstein 4".
Works great. Which mill did you look at. I looked t the norwood 2000 set up.
I offered to trailer it home but they didn't like my offer/price!! I liked the grapples they had too!!! Also the wallenstein 3pt grapple was enticing. Hydraulic - opening of 34" for under $2000. Move a lot of rock and logs with that.

Think of all the buildings you would have to construct to house everything.

I liked the new cab on the DK35hst - a ton of room and THREE cup holders.

Did I mention the cup holders - Three of them!!!

lloyd