Farm Show in Toronto Feb 17 - 19

/ Farm Show in Toronto Feb 17 - 19 #2  
Thanks Botabill. I will go now that you pointed it out.

/ Farm Show in Toronto Feb 17 - 19 #3  
I too will attempt to get there this year although it is against my will to venture into the big city for anything but what is considered "extreme-importance" now and to think I used to love Toronto driving!!?

Something I considered when attending "such" gatherings. Most of us would NOT know it if we were standing there beside,.. even chatting with a fellow TBNer. I thought I would make up a small tag with "tugboat-2" or even simply "tug" on it that I could pin or velcro etc to my coat.

It wouldn't mean anything to any of the thousands you'd mingle with, EXCEPT, a fellow TBNer, . . . who would (or could) feel free to stop and say hello?

It wouldn't have to be anything elaborate or fancy,....especially if we agreed to pin it to the "left-breast" for example? Then in your wandering among the crowds you could occasionally glance at that specific area of clothing on the folk you meet.

What a thrill it might be to spot, . .. "jimmyj" or "Egon", "Paystar", "PILOON", "Botabill" or any of the many we might by chance NEVER encountre otherwise !!!........no?

OH well,....just a suggestion. Merry Christmas !!!!!

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ Farm Show in Toronto Feb 17 - 19 #4  
Hey you guys, the Farm shows are great. What we have done down here in California is talk about it on TBN and decide where and when to meet so that we can all meet up together. Go to the regional forum and start a thread, your group may get big, you just don't know.

We have had fun doing this the last 3 years and will be doing it again this year. Hope that it can work out for you guys. A good chance to meet good people with similar interests.

/ Farm Show in Toronto Feb 17 - 19
I too will attempt to get there this year although it is against my will to venture into the big city for anything but what is considered "extreme-importance" now and to think I used to love Toronto driving!!?

Something I considered when attending "such" gatherings. Most of us would NOT know it if we were standing there beside,.. even chatting with a fellow TBNer. I thought I would make up a small tag with "tugboat-2" or even simply "tug" on it that I could pin or velcro etc to my coat.

It wouldn't mean anything to any of the thousands you'd mingle with, EXCEPT, a fellow TBNer, . . . who would (or could) feel free to stop and say hello?

It wouldn't have to be anything elaborate or fancy,....especially if we agreed to pin it to the "left-breast" for example? Then in your wandering among the crowds you could occasionally glance at that specific area of clothing on the folk you meet.

What a thrill it might be to spot, . .. "jimmyj" or "Egon", "Paystar", "PILOON", "Botabill" or any of the many we might by chance NEVER encountre otherwise !!!........no?

OH well,....just a suggestion. Merry Christmas !!!!!

CHEERS!
. . tug

Works for me Tug. I'll be sporting my Botabill tag. Brian has a good idea too but I don't know if there are many TBNers in Ontario close enough together to do the get together thing. Ontario is a big spread out piece of real estate.

/ Farm Show in Toronto Feb 17 - 19 #6  
I will let you know the day I am going (and or adjust it to when you go). I will wear my Kioti hat and shirt.