Email to Carver Equipment

/ Email to Carver Equipment #1  

Steve

Tractor
Kubota, all models
We learned yesterday that our "email forwarding system" has not been forwarding lots of your email to us for months.

Several hundreds of Feb. Mar., April letters were found and forwarded to us yesterday. Your email and inquiries sent in May email is all lost "in cyberspace"

We really do make a 100% effort to answer all mail -- every day. If your email to us was not answered -- it was because we never saw it.

I hope you'll understand, forgive us and resend your notes - inquiries - comments.
Please send email to: Carver Equipment@aol.com

Thank you,
Steve
Carver Equip.
Carver Equipment@aol.com

/ Email to Carver Equipment #2  
Mr. Carver -

Niice to see you back on the postings. Wondered what happened to you? That B2710 you sold me is working great - not one single problem. Hope Johnathan and your staff are all well.

Glen

/ Email to Carver Equipment #3  
I took alot of heat on this site because I stated that you did not respond to your E-Mail. In fact,I talked to my local Kubota dealer about this situation. I visited your establishment a month ago and due to time constraints I did not get out of the truck. I agree Kubota is a great tractor
so sell me either here on the forum or privately via E mail
Riddle farm equipment in Winston Salem is my local dealer and I would like your input as to why I shouldnt buy a JD4400 with identical implements to a 2910. I saw a John Deere franchise down the road from your business. Sell me.