EA grapple not an option now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #151  
I purchased a Land Pride from my local Kubota dealer. Have had it nine years now. I've had to repaint the tips of the tines and that's all. It's been an excellent implement.
i did too. The EA in this size range was not much lighter and more expensive. It hasn’t blown up on me yet but I’ll start wearing a bomb suit when near it.
IMG_3325.jpeg

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #152  
That Ted dude has to be the bumbest of all. He made a great product for the compact tractor and his fans were throwing money at him. He should have stayed small and profitable, kept his cult strong, and then sold his name. It’s almost like he went crazy with the money and blew it all on coke and hookers, cause it just doesn’t make sense how you kill such a good niche.
Kind of what I was thinking, he definitely had a following and obviously they made some good products , it's hard to imagine how it came to what it did and while I'm sure it was a culmination of things I guess the new building and issues with the contractor may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #153  
As a contractor who’s been in construction since 1990 and in biz since ’98, when I hear issues with contractor and I think unpaid prop tax, it sounds like money was a major issue and financing for the project may have been used elsewhere like payroll/bills. If I see an issue with money from the customer I pull off until I’m satisfied I’ll be paid.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #154  
As a contractor who’s been in construction since 1990 and in biz since ’98, when I hear issues with contractor and I think unpaid prop tax, it sounds like money was a major issue and financing for the project may have been used elsewhere like payroll/bills. If I see an issue with money from the customer I pull off until I’m satisfied I’ll be paid.
Exactly, I’ll let a customer go about 0” into my pocket before we’ll stop work and wait for the check to clear. If you don’t have time to pay, you can’t be in a hurry to get the job done.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #155  
That Ted dude has to be the bumbest of all. He made a great product for the compact tractor and his fans were throwing money at him. He should have stayed small and profitable, kept his cult strong, and then sold his name. It’s almost like he went crazy with the money and blew it all on coke and hookers, cause it just doesn’t make sense how you kill such a good niche.
I thought you were going to say he spent half the money on coke and hookers, and the rest he just wasted;)

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #156  
Yeah but everyone makes their own mistakes. His mistake didn't hurt me and I don't condone it but IF we were to have a thread about every crook out there it would be impossible to read them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.