DX29 questions

/ DX29 questions #1  

MarkLeininger

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2710
I'm looking at a used DX29. Reading up I see it is equivalent to TC29 with red paint. I can't find the weight of the machine on either CASE or NH sites. Does anyone know?

Would this model be most like a B7800? I'm more familiar with kubota line of products.
thanks

/ DX29 questions #2  
Your looking at right around 2500 lbs. My TC29D weighs 2588 with super-steer. My manual says say 2474 for standard tractor.

Any other information you would like I can get you in regards to the TC29D.

murph

/ DX29 questions
Murph,
Do you mow a lawn with yours? I have to mow about 5 acres of pasture and need a FEL on it for manure and mulch. I'm wondering if it will be too heavy to mow the acre of lawn around the house. We're not fussy but I'm wondering about tire damage. I was thinking of putting a belly mower on it and I also have a 5' trail mower I can pull offset behind when I do the pasture.

Do you have a FEL?

/ DX29 questions #4  
Yes, I mow with mine. I do not mow when the grass is wet though. Our soil just doesn't allow for heavy objects on it. I have industrial tires on mine. My neighbor has a John Deere about the same weight with turfs and he has to watch it also.

I have a MMM 72" with a side discharge. As far as leaving trails or tire marks I typically can see where the tires were just after mowing but the next day you can't see where I have been. No this tractor is not to big for mowing.

Yes I do have a loader on mine but I don't mow with the loader on. It takes two minutes to take the loader off.

murph