DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader

/ DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader #1  

PaulGrim

Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1723E
Does anyone have detailed specs for the 2 loaders that are currently available for new Massey Ferguson subcompacts? I have seen the specs in the brochure and that doesn't list much info. It looks like the DL95 is made heavier that the FL1805 but the FL1805 has the 3rd function available. Also when I went to my local dealer all they had were 48" buckets on both loaders. I didn't see any 54" at all.

/ DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader #2  
One isn't necessarily heavier than the other. They're both made by the same vendor (ALO) but has been upgraded for things like a factory available 3rd function and out-the-door SSQA. MF GC's come with 48" buckets. JD 1 series is the only vendor that equips a 54" as optional OEM equipment. They also made a larger spanning hose protection shield across the cross member of the loader arms behind the bucket.

New FL.1805 Loader for Massey Ferguson GC1700EM Series Sub-Compact Tractors - YouTube

/ DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader #3  
The wider bucket is a option on the GC1700 series, when I got my 1705 it had the 48 on it and he asked if I wanted the bigger bucket but I did not want to pay the extra price for it. On a side note I think the 1526 in a TLB package would be nice to have.

/ DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader
The wider bucket is a option on the GC1700 series, when I got my 1705 it had the 48 on it and he asked if I wanted the bigger bucket but I did not want to pay the extra price for it. On a side note I think the 1526 in a TLB package would be nice to have.

Thanks for the information. Since I started shopping for a sub compact Massey Ferguson has had several nice upgrades.

/ DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader #5  
Massey is getting better with their scuts and cuts but the issue on the GC1700 TLB package is still the seat from everything I have heard but other then that most people seem to like the new GC series of tractors and one big thing they did that was nice was to bring the 1526 back to the lineup, if I would of seen a 1526 TLB package I probably would be owning that right now.

I was out driving my GC1705 around exercising the hydraulics today because I have not started or used it for awhile plus it has been in the mid 20’s this last week and the smaller lakes are starting to freeze up, it started ok and everything is in order now I just have to work on my rear ballast so I have some weight when it is time to move some snow.

/ DL95 vs, FL1805 Loader #6  
One isn't necessarily heavier than the other. They're both made by the same vendor (ALO) but has been upgraded for things like a factory available 3rd function and out-the-door SSQA. MF GC's come with 48" buckets. JD 1 series is the only vendor that equips a 54" as optional OEM equipment. They also made a larger spanning hose protection shield across the cross member of the loader arms behind the bucket.

LS SCUT's come with a 54" bucket as standard equipment. So, JD is not the only vendor that offers them. I think that Kioti CS series also come with a 54".