Dealer Dealer question ref DK40/45

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #21  
Boy that's a pretty site !:) Looks like it goes right thru the mud without any problem.

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #22  
whatsgnu said:
Boy that's a pretty site !:) Looks like it goes right thru the mud without any problem.

It's been a great machine so far. I'm updating the "winter projects" thread. I must have put 7-8 straight running hours on the machine just this weekend.

I had a lot to do . . . and a lot of mud to move. Flood plain.:mad:

pic12.JPG

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #23  
FYI-The tractors do not come from Kioti with loaded tires.
That is something the dealers have to do.

BTI

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #24  
BTI said:
FYI-The tractors do not come from Kioti with loaded tires.
That is something the dealers have to do.

BTI

My dealer just recently took on the capability to do so. I will probably have it done soon. How much does the weight increase? I have heard 500-800lbs.

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45
BTI, that's odd, i could swear that when i got my '05 CK30, my dealer said it came loaded. I must have misunderstood, maybe he loads all FELtractors he sells. Anyway it is definatly a good idea. I usually have the box blade on there for ballast and have never had the rear wheels come off the ground.

Mark, if your getting any of this all day drizzle your gonna have alot more mud........:D

Backhoe & grapple? stopitstopit{hands over ears/eyes}

RD

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #26  
14.9x24 holds approx 47 gallons per side.
Weight added will be between 375 and 400 per side depending on exact amount of fluid added.
Those weights are for regular old water. Meth and water will be lighter.
Beet pulp will be around the same weight as Calcium.
460 to 510 per side depending on exact amount and concentration.

BTI

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #27  
He could very well load all of them as soon as he gets them.
He may have included it with your unit, hard to tell this is left up to the dealer.
I knew of a dealer that loaded all of his like this.
We don't unless requested because some would rather use weights etc instead of something rather permanent like fluid in tires.

BTI

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #28  
MotorSeven said:
Backhoe & grapple? stopitstopit{hands over ears/eyes}

RD
Come on... you know you want them, you know you need them, while you are at it... put a thumb on that backhoe. I suggested you just put an aftermarket QA ($400.00) on your loader and be done... but NOOO you have to go check out what the dealer has. :D
UPGRADING-- It is a disease for which there is no cure!! :)
I have only put 15 hrs on my CK30 in the 3 weeks I have had it, already wishing I had more loader capacity, still haven't used the backhoe yet, waiting for ground to thaw.

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #29  
I like the way IXLR8 thinks..............

BTI

/ Dealer question ref DK40/45 #30  
IXLR8 said:
Come on... you know you want them, you know you need them, while you are at it... put a thumb on that backhoe. I suggested you just put an aftermarket QA ($400.00) on your loader and be done... but NOOO you have to go check out what the dealer has. :D.

Hey, the dealer will help him save $400 by getting the new tractor that comes with QA standard. He can put that towards the grapple. And, I'm sure his wife will buy him the BH for his birthday if he promises to dig her a flower bed or two.

I don't see how he can afford to not upgrade.:rolleyes: