Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #1  

dallas60

Tractor
tc5
need tie rods for a t5c

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #2  
:welcome:
To TBN Dallas. Is that a NH TC55 that you are looking to get tie rods for?

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #4  
Welcome to TBN Dallas.

I'd love to visit with you about mining. I have no experience or knowledge in the trade. I'd just to learn about it though. :)

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #5  
need tie rods for a t5c
If this is what you have, there is a forum here for Terramite, click this link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/terramite/

2776.jpg

t.JPG

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #6  
Man I'm sorry I miss read your post.

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #7  
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

I'm going to move your thread over to the Terramite section. Hopefully someone over there knows more about the tie rods.

/ Dallas I am 77 years old I have two acres and a home I am a retired coal miner #8  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/terramite/278030-tie-rods.html?highlight=tie+rod

Okay... Here is a correction to my post above. After speaking with Paul at Terramite, the NAPA tie rod number I reference above is for 1996 and newer T5C's. My machine is a 1993 model. The NAPA tie rod number is 269-2116. This number fits 1962 Ford Falcons (all models). This is helpful if you want to shop one of the automotive sites for a better price (e.g. Rock Auto). This is the tie rod with the funny bend in it that appears to look incorrect when installed. But, Paul says it is the correct tie rod for earlier models of the T5C. Hope this helps.