Cupped FEL

/ Cupped FEL #11  
You can see one Here. It's a tubing bender that you can put 6" long brake dies in or use the ram against posts to bend or straighten things. I just tilted my bucket down and put it on the table with the pins as far out as they would go, then used the ram to push the center of the bucket. I shoulda taken some Pix.

/ Cupped FEL #12  
I don't think that I could afford one of them in my meagerly equiped shop.

/ Cupped FEL #13  
Don't use heat, weakens the metal. You'll have to bend the lip up some as it will spring back. Be careful, if everything is not level, the jack can fly out. You could lay some support steel across the top of the bucket, and use the chain hoist to pull the bottom of the bucket up if you can finagle a way to attach it securely.

/ Cupped FEL #14  
I've had it for several years, it was a chunk of change, but pretty handy sometimes for tasks other than bending tube.

/ Cupped FEL #15  
I used a hi lift jack on mine .... i think that's what they're called ... course I always just called it a farm jack. Just grabbed upper and lower parts and pulled it together. Didn't think the top would move and it didn't - just bent the bottom straight.