Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs

/ Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs #1  

Hunter0310

Tractor
Bobcat Ct 2035
How would any other feel about this current situation. I purchased a 2035 last year with a backhoe brand new cash. After some use less then 100 hrs I noticed bolts loose and when I mean loose I mean finger tight, not just one, or two but at least 15 or so no biggie lock tite and a impact. Then one night working, 60amp fuse blown. Fixed issue myself pinched wiring harness under dash. Next thing less then 100hrs I noticed what seems to be a large 8in crack on the loader arm where upper and lower arm meet. Bobcat had tractor for almost two months and there conclusion was “paint flaking” it’s not cracked. They repaint it. I get it back, within one day that paint flaking that they repainted is already flaking again? There is a reason it’s flaking in my book but whatever let it go. Now 500 hours on machine and it goes into regen. Blows some white smoke and lost power. Bobcat comes tell me something happened with injection or computer and took out a cyckjnder. I’ve been trying to trade this thing in the first month I’ve had it, but I get the run around with the dealer. Called dealer yesterday about getting it fixed since there guy was out day before and still haven’t received a phone call. How would anyone else handle this? I haven’t busted there balls one bit and think I’ve been pretty cool about the whole thing.

Attachments

• 247D96A1-1C06-49EC-8E92-B9C41721BDFF.jpeg
    247D96A1-1C06-49EC-8E92-B9C41721BDFF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 146
   / Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs #2  
   / Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs
I didn’t want to go that route but I’m fed up with it. If I have to eventually get a lawyer I will but what’s gona be worse for them is word of mouth. All my neighbors have tractors, I lived on a farm for years. I own my own business so we do buy equipment. 3 of my buddies own contracting business. I help out at my local marina is summer time, they use equipment there. If they don’t do something about it, I’ll make sure I spread the word about bobcat. Like I told the dealer, should have financed it because then maybe I would get somewhere with bobcat, that I paid cash ya already got my money so doesn’t matter now. I was evening willing to trade it in on another bobcat or even a bobcat excavator and pay the difference in cash.

And what really sucks, this **** happens at the worst possible time. I have 15 triaxle loads of dirt just sitting in my
Driveway needing to be moved and spread and here I sit with a brand new piece of broken equipment. Told the dealer I have 15 triaxle loads sitting in my driveway about possibly getting a loaner and I just get ignored, call the dealer about them picking it up or me dropping it off and don’t get my call returned

/ Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs #5  
Have you tried bumping it up to Bobcat corporate? Sometimes, when you get the regional guys involved, they'll put pressure on the dealers

/ Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs #6  
Suggest you contact the local Bobcat regional rep on the dealer support (or lack thereof) and let them sort this out - lack of use already is 2 months +.

You have a 24 mo 1500 hour warranty but it seems you don't really want this machine - can't say I blame you with the issues you have experienced.

Have you tried bumping it up to Bobcat corporate? Sometimes, when you get the regional guys involved, they'll put pressure on the dealers
Dealer told they had a rep out to look at the tractor when there was a 8in crack in loader that they said was paint flaking, I tried looking for a corporate number but had no luck calling they tell me have to call my local bobcat dealer

/ Ct2035 issue after issue now one cylinders wiped out not even 500hrs #8  
Hunter0310,

Write up and document in detail with pictures of your experience and issues to date - meaning detail all the interactions then get a contact, email and name to send this to this person at Bobcat or submit to the corporate site below.

https://www.bobcat.com/na/en/company/contact/customer-service

Build your case and submit all of this and give them a timeline to respond like 10-15 business days. Be reasonable but direct in your request.