Buying Advice Considering buying Case DX45 Same as TC45Da

/ Considering buying Case DX45 Same as TC45Da #1  

holtzacres

Tractor
New Holland Boomer 3045
I know this is New Holland forum, but the Case DX45 is same as Hew Holland TC45DA, so...I was looking at buying a used Case DX45 with cab and hydro. Went to test drive it and when I raised the rpm above 1500 rpm or so it started rattling and you could feel the vibration coming thru the hydro pedals. Motor seemed to run well and hydro seemed to wok fine, but the rattling/vibration I thought was bad. the seller said it was always like that and he bought from a Case dealer. I have had a New Holland TC35DA and New Holland Boomer 3045 with Cab, both hydros and I don't remember those tractors rattling/vibrating like this one did. The rattling seemed to come from all the brake and hydro pedal linkages underneath the cab, but you could definitely feel the vibration also. Anyone have any idea what could be the problem. It only has 550 hours and cost is around $17500 which I think is good price, but I don't want to buy and trouble or expensive repairs. Any help would be appreciated. Also is $17500 good price for this trator: has hydro, cab, loader joystick with turtle rabbit buttons, r4 tires (good) 3 rear remotes, some scratches, etc, nothing really bad.

/ Considering buying Case DX45 Same as TC45Da #2  
The vibration scares the ***** out of me. It could be nothing, it could be thousands. I'd suggest running, not walking away from this particular machine.

/ Considering buying Case DX45 Same as TC45Da #3  
Neither of mine do that. Sounds expensive.

/ Considering buying Case DX45 Same as TC45Da #4  
My DX40 does not do any of that, it has 465 hours on it. Crawl under it and watch to see if the problem and be fixed simply by replacing a worn linkage or verify that it could be a costly fix. If you can persuade the owner to have the dealership look at it to determine the problem, that is the ideal situation. $17,500 is a decent price, seen several for 19-21K in good to decent condition.