CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #1  

kck8385

Tractor
Kioti CK3510 and DK55
Been reading forum for about a year but first post.

I am going to replace the air filter on my 2021 CK3510 and thought this would be simple.

My current (original) filter has Donaldson P639116 on the closed end. The owners manual calls for Kioti part # E7230-11081 and my dealer said this has been replaced by TC26-1225A.

The issue is the TC26-1225A open end throat size is about a half inch larger than the existing filter so it does not fit tight on the male protrusion in the air box. The filter body itself is also larger in diameter but that isn't an issue.

Also when I search for the Donaldson number online it does not come up.

Anyone else have a 2021 or so CK3510 and experienced this or am I just lucky?

Thanks,

Kevin

IMG_7202.JPG

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #3  
P822768 is the replacement. I saw what Username Taken had too and apparently the dealer is right, but.... I would check and see why the dimension differences because all these filters seal on the protrusion. I would suspect that the new Kioti filter is not boxed correctly???

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #4  
P822768 is the replacement. I saw what Username Taken had too and apparently the dealer is right, but.... I would check and see why the dimension differences because all these filters seal on the protrusion. I would suspect that the new Kioti filter is not boxed correctly???
Could there be an inner filter now?

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #5  
You actually need part number: TC26-1869A This filter is just slightly smaller than the older version you got from your dealer. And even though it is made by Donaldson, it appears to be an OEM only filter, which means you have to purchase it from a Kioti dealer.

The filter your dealer sold you is for the older tractors that have Tier IV emissions. You have the newer version that has Stage V emissions. (Basically, they changed air filter, fuel filter, fuel pump and things like that from the older version to the current one.) So this means that it's important to have your serial number when ordering any of these parts to make sure you're getting the correct one.

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #6  
You actually need part number: TC26-1869A This filter is just slightly smaller than the older version you got from your dealer. And even though it is made by Donaldson, it appears to be an OEM only filter, which means you have to purchase it from a Kioti dealer.

The filter your dealer sold you is for the older tractors that have Tier IV emissions. You have the newer version that has Stage V emissions. (Basically, they changed air filter, fuel filter, fuel pump and things like that from the older version to the current one.) So this means that it's important to have your serial number when ordering any of these parts to make sure you're getting the correct one.
I read somewhere that a handful of Tier V Kioti's got into the Country somehow or another.

I have a CX2510H that I'm going to be changing the Air Filter on eventually.

interesting

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #7  
I read somewhere that a handful of Tier V Kioti's got into the Country somehow or another.

I have a CX2510H that I'm going to be changing the Air Filter on eventually.

interesting
All current production CK10 series tractors now have Stage V emissions so if you purchased a CK10 tractor end of 2021 or later, you could have the newer version. Just depends on when your tractor was built and when your dealer received his inventory.

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original
perrypower

I appreciate the information above. My serial number is XP9400930. Would TC26-1869A that you posted above still be correct for this S#? Want to be sure I direct the dealer in the right direction.

Thanks,
Kevin

Serial # - Tractor 2.JPG

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original #9  
I left for the weekend but there are only two options for the air filter so if the other one didn't fit - thus is the one you will need. (Also based on the Donaldson number you pulled from your old filter, it's the correct one.)

/ CK3510 Air Filter: Can't find replacement for original
Perrypower

I appreciate the information.

Kevin