Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift
Thinking JD, Kubota & Mahindra Sorry
No worries. Trying to consolidate my research. So are the capacities the same on bobcat and kioti, just measured at different heights?

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift #12  
You are correct. Most mfg. give the lift spec at highest point. Kioti gives it at the Maximum reach point. No idea why.
One other point you may want to think about is the grill guard. I think the Kioti you must move forward every time you lift the hood. The Bobcat hoods opens with out the need of moving the grill guard every time.
1653323681591.png

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift
Great thanks. Are their complicated engine electronics? Branson is pretty plane Jane diesel. LS has some funky electronic fuel governor thing.

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift #14  
CT2025 is simple mechanical fuel injection. When you get above 26HP is where it becomes electronic fuel injection with a Engine Control Unit (ECU). Very Clean burning but expensive.

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift
Thanks for the info today.

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift #16  
Great thanks. Are their complicated engine electronics? Branson is pretty plane Jane diesel. LS has some funky electronic fuel governor thing.
LS seems to have more electrical problems than anyone else from what I've read.

/ Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift #17  
Purchased a CT2025 in May 2020, delivered Dec 2020. Bobcat of Richmond and the corporate Bobcat engineers where no help on this topic. Both quoted and insisted on the advertised numbers instead of just reading the factual specifications from the (secret) manual.

What I discovered on delivery is that Bobcat, at that time, lied about the lift capacity of the loader stating it was 1369 lbs @ 20" forward of the pivot pins. I had a known task of offloading 1200# pallets, so I asked for confirmation prior to ordering (none available to test). The dealer called the corporate engineer. The corporate engineer repeated the lie.

The truth is 400 lbs less as shown in the spec table of the attached manual.
The 968 lbs shown in the manual is consistent with my on-site experiences offloading 1000 lbs to 1200 pallet deliveries.

The Kioti 4030 loader has superior lift specs. Back in 2020 I watched a youtube video where the CK2610 w/4030 loader lifted a pallet with 1800 lbs of bagged material. That video showed the bags added until it could not lift them. I was not able to find that video today.

CT2025 lift capacity.jpg

In my case, the Kioti dealer was 1.5 hrs away (Bobcat 20 mins) and there were no CK2610 in stock nationwide with no ETA.
There were CT2025 available with implements and was $5k less delivered, so I bit.

The 2020 Bobcat CT2025 and CK2610 base tractors are mechanically identical. The FL7 and the 4030 loaders are NOT.
I do not regret the purchase. The tractor has done everything I asked of it and has been problem free. I can't say that for the dealer and corporate support. For this comparison, I would go with the dealer that best matches your needs.

Unfortunately, I had to disassemble and install each of the four dealer added options that were installed incorrectly.
This resulted in me having a private sit down with the service manager and staff to educate them with details on why I cannot trust the integrity of their work.
Options delivered - FUBAR:
mid-PTO kit w/mower
linked pedal
3rd function kit (on loader).
rear hydraulics
Tiller PTO shaft length

As far as the infrequent 1200# pallet, it won't curl/lift them from ground, but will hold & lower them without dropping them off the trucks.
As a sidebar, lifted and carried 1582# bundles of steel siding using rigging straps, shackles, and removing the forks using only the quick attach frame.

Last edited:
   / Ck2610 vs ct2025 lift #18  
FEL difference between the Bobcat and Kioti was the main reason I went with a Kioti. I was headed in the direction of a Bobcat until I saw the weight spec differences between the Bobcat and the 4030 loader. You can also see the cylinders and FEL mount on the Bobcat are different in size and shape. I do like the white color of the Bobcat but that wasnt enough to overcome the FEL