CK Series cab upgrade to LED?

/ CK Series cab upgrade to LED? #1  

LevesqueOnline

Bronze Member
Tractor
2022 Kioti CK2610SE
Has anyone found direct replacement bulks for the CK bulks? the stock ones arent great would love to upgrade "easily" if there are just bulb replacements for the existing hardware.

Tractor and work lights?

/ CK Series cab upgrade to LED? #2  
If you're talking about the front headlights in the grill, yes you could swap out the bulbs for a standard LED upgrade kit (I think they might be H7) but then the headlight housing is no longer waterproof because the LED upgrade kits have a "light driver" that has to stick out the back, interfering with the cover that Kioti uses on the back of the headlamp housing.

/ CK Series cab upgrade to LED?
If you're talking about the front headlights in the grill, yes you could swap out the bulbs for a standard LED upgrade kit (I think they might be H7) but then the headlight housing is no longer waterproof because the LED upgrade kits have a "light driver" that has to stick out the back, interfering with the cover that Kioti uses on the back of the headlamp housing.
Thanks, I certainly dont want to compromise anything, the work lights are likely more important than the headlights since they are blocked mostly by the loader. I would change all but certainly dont want water getting in there.

/ CK Series cab upgrade to LED? #4  
The cab work lights may be just as easy to swap out with a complete LED fixture. I'm not certain what bulb they use.

/ CK Series cab upgrade to LED?
gentlemen on Kioti Facebook group provided the following incase anyone else was looking

2 head lights H7’s
2 lower cab lights R5W’s
4 work lights H3’s

/ CK Series cab upgrade to LED? #6  
With any electrical upgrade (including light replacement), just make sure your alternator outputs sufficient amps to cover the upgrade but still has enough reserve to keep the starting battery charged and run all the OEM accessories like the ac compressor and blower motors. Your alternator amp output should be listed in your owners manual under 'Tractor Specifications'.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

John Deere 6115M (A34126)
John Deere 6115M...
New MIVA VA13 Mini Excavator (A34302)
New MIVA VA13 Mini...
NEW 8FT. (96IN.) SNOW PUSHER SNOW EQUIPMENT w/steel blade. (A34907)
NEW 8FT. (96IN.)...
8x16 Flatbed (A34573)
8x16 Flatbed (A34573)
2015 Vermeer PD10 Pile Driver (A33249)
2015 Vermeer PD10...
New AGT Mini Excavator MX15R Orange (A34302)
New AGT Mini...