Challenger MT200 series

/ Challenger MT200 series #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
I saw that brand brought up in another post. Someone (I don't remember who) provided a link to the homepage for that brand. Well, needless to say, I became curious. I always become curious when I discover a brand I haven't heard of before. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Anywho, I did some searching and came across this PDF brochure about the Challenger series. They seem like very capable machines! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I got some info but was unable to find some pricing for these machines. Does anyone have any pricing information?

/ Challenger MT200 series #3  
yah iseki engines up to like a ~200hp track then they switch to caterpillar which they've had in agco/whites for a while.

They even have a 4,000 hp 4 turbo v-8 with the silverbullet pulling ULSS which had some help from cat back in the day..

/ Challenger MT200 series #4  
As far as I know, the only Iseki's that are used by Cat are the compact tractors. That is because of their AGCO orgin.

/ Challenger MT200 series #5  
there's some small dozers and other equipment cat and iseki have in parts of asia that have iseki engines and some cat componet's..

/ Challenger MT200 series #6  
I stopped at the Cat dealership in Hopkinton N.H. ( Southworth-Milton) yesterday to see about a loader rake for my backhoe. Went out and looked at the skid steers and the challenger tractors. They had a 265 and a 295 challenger on the lot. They both looked to be hydrostats. Very nice looking machines.

RonL