Century 2045 Technical Manual

/ Century 2045 Technical Manual #1  

ImmortalRedshirt

Tractor
Various
Hello, I'm currently working on a Century 2045 tractor with a whole host of things to sort out. I have the operator's manual but I need a technical manual in order to work my way through some of these issues. Does anyone have a copy?

/ Century 2045 Technical Manual #2  
Hello, I'm currently working on a Century 2045 tractor with a whole host of things to sort out. I have the operator's manual but I need a technical manual in order to work my way through some of these issues. Does anyone have a copy?
Let me save you some trouble, for the century 2045 or branson f4350 there isn't any available for that model, century never made one available to the public as far as I'm aware and that model came out during their transition to branson, so they never made one either. I have ran into this model a few times over the years and the only info anyone has ever been able to find is the part books. I've attached that below.

F4350 ENGINE PARTS.pdf - part book download link

F4350 Tractor Parts Book (see also engine 4TNE88) ( Century 2045).pdf - second part book

/ Century 2045 Technical Manual #3  
also bear in mind some of these parts are not available any longer so you will probably have to go aftermarket and junkyard rummaging to find parts for this if it needs major repairs in the trans or engine.