CC GT2544 sleeve hitch

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #1  

Jim_Zis

Can anyone out there help me on where to find a sleeve hitch made for the 2500 series CC. I'v been able to find them for just about any make except CC. HELP !

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #2  
190-827-100 Sleeve Hitch, Electric /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i don't know the price but it's a new item as far as I know. How do you like your cub, I got a 2004 GT2523 W54" cut now called 2554 and I love this thing I can't wait for mowing season to come back around!

http://www.timberland-supply.com/Cub%20Cadet/CC2000-2500.htm

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #3  
I wonder if this will work... lowes sells a sleeve hitch that appears to be a universal mount for Bolens, Troy-Bilt and Cub Cadet. Looks like you can order it online for $169. Here's the link...

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=149160-442-190-608

Let me know if this works out for you as I'm looking to buy this same tractor in a couple of months. I'm also interested in your general impressions.

-kevin

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #4  
That manual sleeve hitch is only for The Cub Cadet 1000 series Garden tractor's. The Eletric lift sleeve hitch is not a New item Most Cub Dealers thought the could only order it with the Hydraulic tiller which was not the Case. I have had a eletric lift sleeve hitch on one of my Garden tractors a 2001 Cub Cadet 2086 for a while. My Dealer just had to look a little harder to see that it could be ordered without the Hydraulic tiller /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #6  
Hey Jim.. I sent you a PM a week or so ago. Check your private messages if you get a chance. I see your new, I'm assuming you don't know to check them? Or maybe you just don't want to reply to me! Hahaha. If you have new PMs there will be a flashing symbol next to the "Main Index" link at the top of the page or you can go to "My Home" and get them there as well.

Thanks.

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #7  
Jim The dealer threw it in for free when I bought my 2206. Most of them go for about $500.00. But some one was told About $900.00 Plus recently when they went to a dealer

/ CC GT2544 sleeve hitch #8  
Went to my CC local dealer today to look at the 2500 machines. Electric sleave hitch was about $950.
The price on a "new" hydraulic tiller for this series was $2699

Good luck

Chris