Case IH

/ Case IH #21  
Woops, Sorry, yup your right......

Deere is Yanmar.....

They sorta sound the same.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ken

/ Case IH #22  
In the county in CT. that I live in there is the following.
1 John Deere dealer which is part of a 3 location state dealer.
2. Kubota dealer which has 2 locations in the county.
1 New Holland dealer only dealership
1. Massy Ferguson dealer only dealership
1. Case IH dealer got dealership in August of 04 has sold over 50 Case IH's to this point Combonation of DX and other models.

/ Case IH #23  
Within 20 miles I have Kubota (2), Case NH (2), Deere, Agco (2), Massey, and NH. I'm looking to replace my old model B7100 with something a little roomier, a little stronger, a little more stable on hills. All these dealers are good, all have their following. The one Kubota/Case dealer has been my main store just because they have a branch store about 10 miles out. I haven't shopped prices seriously yet, but I'm having a lot of fun trying things on for size.

Any comments about stability, quality, etc. would be much appreciated. I have a pretty hilly, roughly wooded ground with lots of tops etc. My Kubota has an annoying tendency to lift a hind leg now and then despite loaded tires, 120 or so pounds of weight on the hitch, and 210 lbs of me on the seat. I'm hoping something with bigger R4 tires loaded and a ballast box will enable me to carry, lift more stuff more safely.

/ Case IH #24  
From where I live;
10 minute drive to Massey/Kubota dealer
15 minute drive to N.Holland
25 minute drive to John Deere
30 minute drive to 2nd Massey Ferguson
40 minute drive to 2nd John Deere/Kubota
40 minute drive to 2nd N.Holland/Mahindra
45 minute drive to 3rd Massey Ferguson
45 minute drive to 3rd John Deere
Over an hour to nearest CaseIH dealer, and it is a small dealership.
I like the CaseIH's DX24/DX26, but am afraid to buy one because of dealer locations. Not only because the closest one is over an hour away, but because it's small scale, and if it would ever go out of business the next closest one is 3-1/2 to 4 hours away. To have my tractor serviced, or if it had problems, I just want to have something closer.