Branson Rotary Cutter

/ Branson Rotary Cutter #1  

Anonymous Poster

Happened to notice that Branson now has details on their rotary cutters posted on their Web Site. The standard duty model looks to be exactly the same as the Kodiak cutter I have, so I guess that's who they are getting that particular series of implements from.

I think they made a good choice. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SnowRidge

/ Branson Rotary Cutter #2  
Yea, I saw that too. Midwest red suits me just fine and they are less expensive than the comparable Branson cutter. They (Branson) is a good quality cutter, though.

/ Branson Rotary Cutter
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Midwest red suits me just fine and they are less expensive than the comparable Branson cutter. )</font>

Locally for equivalent 6 foot cutters:

Midwest $750 /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Kodiak $595 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It makes a difference when the factory is nearby.

SnowRidge

/ Branson Rotary Cutter #6  
I have to say, I checked the Branson site and the cutters look a lot nicer than the economy brands like King Kutter, International, Howse and Kodiak. Anyone know how much they are 5' or 6'? My local Branson dealer (if you can call him local) switched to Kioti.
Pacesetter

/ Branson Rotary Cutter
<font color="blue">( I have to say, I checked the Branson site and the cutters look a lot nicer than the economy brands like King Kutter, International, Howse and Kodiak. )</font>

In my opinion, they ARE Kodiaks. Kodiaks are in no way down there with KK.

SnowRidge

/ Branson Rotary Cutter #8  
<font color="blue">...Kodiak $595... </font>

Snap it up... that's an excellent price for a standard duty 6' rotary cutter... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Branson Rotary Cutter
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Snap it up... )</font>

Oh, I did. I was quoting the price I actually paid.

SnowRidge

/ Branson Rotary Cutter #10  
John,
Where did you get your Kodiak cutter? Are you happy with it?
Larry
(i'm in W NY)