Bombardier mpv20 Cab front mounting snowblower

/ Bombardier mpv20 Cab front mounting snowblower #1  

danicrodad

Tractor
Bombardier MPV20
Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone has a cab for the Bombardier mpv20. Does anyone know where I might find one? I've had my mpv20 for about 5 years and mostly use it to clear out driveway in Northern New England. It would also be helpful for me if anyone knows of a front mounted snowbliwer for these tractors. Thanks!

/ Bombardier mpv20 Cab front mounting snowblower #2  
Very cool little tractor! :)

/ Bombardier mpv20 Cab front mounting snowblower #3  
I have owned 3 Hinomoto JF1 machines in the past. They are the same machine as the bombardier.
They are great and will go over most anything. My dog loved to ride in it while I was tilling.
There is a lady in Canada that sells parts is what I heard, I never ordered any so I dont know her name.
Heres some info on the hinomoto, Hino made them for bombardier.
Sorry I cant help with the cab info.
The one in the picture was one I owned about 15yrs ago.
TractorData.com Hinomoto JF1 tractor information

/ Bombardier mpv20 Cab front mounting snowblower #4  
So they are no longer made? What a unique concept.
I would think they’d sell like hot cakes with a front mower or snow plow.
The new Bobcat unit has way more creature comforts, but the Hinomoto would be a great on a budget

/ Bombardier mpv20 Cab front mounting snowblower #5  
So they are no longer made? What a unique concept.
I would think they’d sell like hot cakes with a front mower or snow plow.
The new Bobcat unit has way more creature comforts, but the Hinomoto would be a great on a budget

They are no longer made.
The Branson reps came over to our shop one day to see the JF1 when I was in the tractor biss.
Evidently Branson tractor co was looking to manufacture a tractor similar to the Hino to market in the US. They took lots of measurements and pictures, they even drew up blue prints, but the recession hit and I think the pans were set aside.
We put a new clutch in the first one we had, if I remember it used a Toyota or Nissan clutch, it was a real pain aligning everything back up, but it worked.
We also installed an electric radiator fan because JF1s run hot and will overheat. Also removed the rice patty tires and installed turf tires, it really smoothed it out on the road.
I dont know why someone doesn't make one in this country, I believe they would be real popular..