Price Check Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall

/ Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall
wallace said:
Hmm.. sorry you feel that way but if you aloud me to explain just a little more I could have told you the whole story....

By the way I am also a Mahindra dealer and I do stock the 4530.

I don't have any problem working with anyone but when you told me that you were going to a different brand because I was to far out on price.
It seemed you had your mind made up.

If you would like to talk about the pros and cons between a Mahindra and Kioti by all means give me a call.
I can also understand if you are looking else where.

On that note if you purchase somewhere else and have any questions or warranty issues in the furture you are more than welcome to call or stop by and we will do our best to get you back up and running.
Rick

You really didn't offer anything more other than telling me that yes I was correct in the price increase was 1600 from what you told me last november when I stopped by the store. It was the same price your father-in-law gave me over the phone. When we spoke over the phone yesterday I explained that I was probably going to get a kubota L4400 as the price wasn't far apart. Less than 2 grand total. When I called the dealer that sells kubota I asked if I could try the machine out and they mentioned that they had a mahindra that was in my price range and I could look that one over also. The 4530 is a much bigger machine and probably suits my site better for clearing, but I will give you a call and to make everyone here happy I will post a reply. You have a good following here so hopefully I can add to it.

Last edited:
   / Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall #12  
You don't have to make us happy, you have to make sure you are happy with what you decide is best for you. I know that I have only dealt with Wallace Tractor and Equipment on one occasion, and that was because my dealer could get what I wanted, Rick (actually Mike) could and I couldn't have been happier. Thanks again Wallace Tractor and Equipment. :)

/ Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall #13  
Well, not too long ago, I was considering Kioti, because they caught my eye back in 1990 when I lived in the northeast, and I've been following them ever since. After getting prices from dealers out here that put Kioti higher than the Kubotas, I had all but decided to give up on Kioti.

In one last ditch effort, based on all the wonderful praise for Wallace, and him specifically jumping into a thread and offering to ship a machine to a poster that was in the midwest, I decided to contact him. I sent an email, made contact through Wallace's website's 'Contact Us' page, and left a phone message, to see if he would be willing to ship a CK30HST TLB setup to me. I never heard a word - not an email, not a phone call, nothing. At least a 'sorry, but I don't think we can do any better once freight is figured in' would have been nice. Kind of goes along with the type of support I find in general for Kiotis out here in the west.

I'd also like to say that I've gotten immediate responses from all the OTHER out-of-state dealers that I've contacted (just once) that TBN'ers have recommended.

/ Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall
Looks like I'm another person who's a fan of Wallace's. Spoke with Rick today and we worked out a pretty fair deal. I'll be driving up to see them in the next week to finalize everything.

/ Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall #15  
Baranx4 said:
Looks like I'm another person who's a fan of Wallace's. Spoke with Rick today and we worked out a pretty fair deal. I'll be driving up to see them in the next week to finalize everything.
Glad to hear this.coobie

/ Big price increase on the DK 40 gear drive TLB from last fall #16  
Bandit- Not sure what happened with you, I did the same thing, without the phone call, I had an email back from Rick in 3 hrs. We had a few emails back and forth over the next few days.. then he called me. He offered me a deal that was impossible to beat locally, including shipping from PA to central Maine. I could have driven down there, bought the machine and a trailer to haul it with still cheaper than the local dealers would sell me a new machine. Then I found a used machine, cheaper, already setup exactly like I wanted... that is what I ended up getting. In the interum, before I bought the used tractor, Rick worked hard to make sure that I was getting the tractor and attachments I needed, not just what he had to sell. In the end even though I didn't buy from him, he told me to call him anytime if I needed any help with the machine. That is hard to beat in my book. He was more responsive, cooperative and helpful that the 3 Kioti dealers nearest to me. Sorry to hear you didn't get the same sort of response from him that I did.