Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #11  
My neighbor bought a quick hitch and couldn't get it to work on the first implement he tried it on. The hook on the back side of the top link was too large to fit through the u on the top of the disk.

He loaned it to me to see if I'd have any better luck with any of my implements.
It wouldn't connect to my finish mower, not enough clearance on the yoke.

It wouldn't connect to my boxblade, there was support channel welded in an area by the side link pins that wouldn't allow clearance.

It wouldn't conect to my aerator, same yoke clearance problem.

I believe with an adapter for the top link you could make the device work pretty well, his was a Harbor Freight version and didn't come with the adapter they showed in the manual..

But like anything else, you probably shouldn't expect it to work right out of the box without some fine tuning.

Curt

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #12  
Good luck on finding one. I bent mine as well and then straightened it. Now, it keeps bending in the same spot. The dimensions are 3/4x2.5 with the ends being 31 inches c to c. I can't find an after market one that is close to it.

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #13  
If you have a welder and a drill press they are real easy to make. All you have to buy are the ends and metal.