Buying Advice Backhoe

/ Backhoe #1  

szeiger

Tractor
RK24
Does anyone know if a different brand backhoe is going to work on the RK tractors, such as the mahindra or any other tym?

/ Backhoe #2  
Does anyone know if a different brand backhoe is going to work on the RK tractors, such as the mahindra or any other tym?

There are certain TYM, Mahindra and RK Tractor models and backhoe models built in certain years by certain manufacturers that are compatible but that is a very narrow set. Would have to know the model tractor, backhoe and their years of manufacture to have some level of surety. Weldments change, mounting hole patterns, variance of hydro or shuttle transmissions can require different brackets on some models. Additionally, the subframe of the backhoe usually joins the subframe of the loader, which creates another variable. If you can provide more detail, we may be able to answer your question.

/ Backhoe
With all that said, I think a 3 point would be a simpler choice. You?

/ Backhoe #4  
With all that said, I think a 3 point would be a simpler choice. You?

Yes. Much "simpler" choice to destroy your small compact tractor with. Go rent a machine, you will be mad and blaming RK if you destroy the tractor with a 3 point hoe, and it's not RK at fault... it's the ID10T algorithm making decisions.

I used to tell my kid.... the last 10,000 people that tried that failed/broke it/got caught.... what makes you think your any different?

A sub-frame mounted works so well on these tiny machines because the sub frame spans at least the majority of the main machine frame, essentially the tractor is riding the sub frame and the hoe is riding the sub frame. So the sub frame takes the loads/abuse/stress and the main tractor frame is simply going for the ride as you are jerking/pulling/slamming the backhoe.

A small compact tractor 3 point is simply not designed with the ability to survive what a small/weak backhoe can give it.

For a short time? Sure. Long term? See statement: The last 10,000 people that tried it.....

/ Backhoe #5  
Yes. Much "simpler" choice to destroy your small compact tractor with. Go rent a machine, you will be mad and blaming RK if you destroy the tractor with a 3 point hoe, and it's not RK at fault... it's the ID10T algorithm making decisions.

I used to tell my kid.... the last 10,000 people that tried that failed/broke it/got caught.... what makes you think your any different?

A sub-frame mounted works so well on these tiny machines because the sub frame spans at least the majority of the main machine frame, essentially the tractor is riding the sub frame and the hoe is riding the sub frame. So the sub frame takes the loads/abuse/stress and the main tractor frame is simply going for the ride as you are jerking/pulling/slamming the backhoe.

A small compact tractor 3 point is simply not designed with the ability to survive what a small/weak backhoe can give it.

For a short time? Sure. Long term? See statement: The last 10,000 people that tried it.....

SO..OOO... TRUE !!!!