Backhoe on the way

/ Backhoe on the way
Finally! The pics are showing on Webshots. Here's the link. I apologize that I started this thread on buying/pricing, should have been on owning/operating. But for someone looking to buy a backhoe, this may answer some questions! Man did I rationalize that or what? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Don't forget to click next on the album page as there are two pages. John

BH Stump Removal

/ Backhoe on the way #22  
Nice shots John, sure wish I had a digital camera to post some pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Backhoe on the way
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Nice shots John, sure wish I had a digital camera to post some pictures. )</font> Thanks, Richard. When I hit the lottery, I'm going to buy you a good one. Of course, I'm also going to buy one of each model of Kioti Tractor too! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif John

/ Backhoe on the way #24  
I'm jealous. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Backhoe on the way
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm jealous.)</font> Yeah, know what you mean. I found myself being that way every time someone posted something about using his/her backhoe. I hope it won't be long for you guys who are waiting. John

/ Backhoe on the way #26  
Great pictures John. I am waited for my ck20 that i ordered a month ago. Have lots of work for it. See your pixs are making me impatient. BTW what kind of disk harrow do you use? Burt

/ Backhoe on the way
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Great pictures John. I am waited for my ck20 that i ordered a month ago. Have lots of work for it. See your pixs are making me impatient. BTW what kind of disk harrow do you use? Burt )</font> Thanks Burt. Why is it taking so long for you to get your CK? I waited almost 3 months to get my BH! I don't use a disk harrow at this time. I've been waffling between that and a tiller, and I think the tiller is going to win as I can use it for far more tasks than a disk. I won't have time to do a garden this year as I'm trying desperately to get all the properties in shape after years of neglect. I'm having a blast though and soon (I hope) you will too. There are some pictures of available implements on my Webshots page including a double gang lift disk if you'd like to see them. I haven't put up the pics of my own implements as of yet, the ones there are all on my dealer's lot. John
CK20 Albums

/ Backhoe on the way #28  
The backhoe looks great on the tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif It sure looks like it makes quick work of the stump. If not too quick, at least fun! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Backhoe on the way
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The backhoe looks great on the tractor! It sure looks like it makes quick work of the stump. If not too quick, at least fun! )</font> If I were to do one just like it now, I wouldn't take as long as I now know that a stump like that just goes way too deep for this backhoe. I would just dig down far enough to get to where the "trunk" ends, and the big underground roots begin, cut those off and fill the hoe back up. But I DID have a lot fun learning that! John

/ Backhoe on the way #30  
Hey John,
Great pics, What the heck is that white stuff? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif are you digging in a sand box? It looks like ash tray sand. where's all the black dirt and rocks and ledge and stuff that make digging miserable? I wish we had easy digging like that up north.
Good luck and enjoy, you've been very patient.
Dave G.