Tiller B7500 Tiller Recommendations

/ B7500 Tiller Recommendations #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
Okay boys and girls, what's your recommendation for tiller for my 'Bota? I was nearly ready to buy a box blade but most the things I want it for can be done with my FEL and borrowing my brothers rear blade. Then if I had that tiller it could do several of the smoothing chores. I'm about sure I'm gonna plant a garden next spring plum full of green beans and taters.

Bluegrass, Pick It Up!

/ B7500 Tiller Recommendations #2  
Make sure the tiller you buy is rated for your tractor, or in other words, make sure your tractor can handle the tiller. If you read this site very much, you read about getting a tiller that covers your tracks. Anyboby can move thier wheels out on the axel, that does not give them more power. As someone who grew up tilling with hand tillers and tractor tillers, you can see a tilled job when the tiller was too big for the tractor, the ground was broke up but not tilled. You will be much happyier with a tiller that your tractor can handle not the tiller handling your tractor.

Dan l

/ B7500 Tiller Recommendations #3  
<font color=blue>...You will be much happier with a tiller that your tractor can handle not the tiller handling your tractor...</font color=blue>

I agree... So true! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ B7500 Tiller Recommendations #4  
I run the Kubota BL 52C on my BX2200 and the neighbours B7500 seems o be able to handle it as well. It does cover the tracks and the finish til is like potting soil. This is my first tiller but the neighbours have all commented how quiet the tiller operates compared to theirs. I have to agree.

Bx2200-(Altered,-Crop).jpg

<font color=red>Winnipeg, Manitoba</font color=red>
canadagoose.gif

2001 BX2200 (50 hrs)