B2910 Arrived!

/ B2910 Arrived! #1  

ChrisfromCT

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for the information shared here! It was a great help in selecting a new machine.

The machine is fantastic! I mowed my side field on Sat, it normally took me three hours. The "Big Orange Monster" took thirty three minutes. It saved me a ton of time in the back field as well.

the question is... If a machine costs 22K and lasts 25 years and saves you 5 hours a week, is it worth the money? It sure is to me! I figure the machine pays for itself just on mowing, 5.50 per mowing hour over twenty five years. I could never get someone to mow for that. That's all the attachments, belly mower,bagger, loader, rotary cutter, landscape rake. Everything else is gravy!

I've had it 3 days, and I do know how I lived without it! Slowly and painfully!

Thanks again.

P.S. the cruise controll is a pain in the butt, always in the way! I have a friend with a machine shop who I'm going to have shorten the lever down below the seat, so my fat butt doesn't keep hitting it.

Regards,
Chris

/ B2910 Arrived! #2  
Chris,
Congratulation on your B2910. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I to wonder how I got a long with out tractor that has FEL & other attachments,so beats a wheel barrow shovel. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

May you have many hours of tractor fun and please do stay safe also /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ B2910 Arrived! #3  
Your welcome and glad that your happy with your new investment. Sounds to me like you made the perfect choice for your area. Nothing better than cutting down on your mowing time. Leaves more time for more important matters like dirt pushin.
Gordon

/ B2910 Arrived! #4  
Congratulations!!!

If anybody has any inkling as to how you're feeling right now, it's me. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I suspect the longer you wanted it and the longer you shopped, the more incredible it feels to finally have it.

Think this board should have a section for new arrivals? Kind of a birthing center for new owners? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I can suddenly relate to all new owners and I want to make sure I pay proper respects to those to come.

Enjoy your new baby. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif