Axel seal 10381515000 no longer available

/ Axel seal 10381515000 no longer available #1  

leolefrancois

Tractor
mahindra 2516
Broke an axel case and the axel seal 10381515000 is no longer available.
Does anyone have a cross reference number for this? I have not been able to find one online.
There is no number on the seal itself for cross referencing.
Thanks

/ Axel seal 10381515000 no longer available
That is the number the dealer came up its for a mahindra 2615.
Mahindra says no longer a service item. It has 3 id wiper seals and a face wiper
72mm od 55mm id approx. 14mm thick
Hoping some one has a aftermarket seal replacement that worked .
A lot of work to disassemble and reassemble even though the seal is probably good would really like to replace with new.
attatched are pics of the seal.

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 53
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 52
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
   / Axel seal 10381515000 no longer available #4  
The online parts thing says one of the seals for my 3525 isn't available, but after calling three different Mahindra dealers, the parts guy at the third one finally found the correct substitute seal. I'd suggest calling another dealership to see if you get the same answer.

/ Axel seal 10381515000 no longer available #5  
Have you tried contacting a bearing supply store and giving them the seal dimensions. They may be able to cross it over for you.

Found one in stock at another dealer.
He says its probably just out of stock at the warehouse that,s why it was probably listed as a non service item.

/ Axel seal 10381515000 no longer available #7  
Broke an axel case and the axel seal 10381515000 is no longer available.
Does anyone have a cross reference number for this? I have not been able to find one online.
There is no number on the seal itself for cross referencing.
Thanks
Leo,
As we discussed on the phone yesterday, we had the part number in stock and it shipped this morning. I checked on the part # being discontinued with Mahindra and was told it was an IT issue with the catalog system and will be fixed this week. If I can be any other help give me a call. www.NewEnglandTractor.com

Leo,
As we discussed on the phone yesterday, we had the part number in stock and it shipped this morning. I checked on the part # being discontinued with Mahindra and was told it was an IT issue with the catalog system and will be fixed this week. If I can be any other help give me a call. www.NewEnglandTractor.com
New england tractor helped out considerably getting me the seal. Also with the info they gave me about the possible cause for the axel case cracking with the woods backhoe. Emailed woods and they added extra brackets to that application at a later date and will be able to get them from woods. Hopefully with no future problems.
Thanks