Any thoughts on a U5030

/ Any thoughts on a U5030 #1  

ssg510

Silver Member
Been shopping for a 50 hp tractor and have driven all types. Local ls dealer has a nice u5030. Any one care to comment on the tractor. What shoud I expect to pay for one with a fel. Thanks

/ Any thoughts on a U5030 #2  
I almost purchased this model but it was a tad too tall to go in my barn. Tri-County Tractor, my local LS dealer, has a U5030 in stock and clearance priced. Stopped in last week for some filters and saw it was up front with a sale sign on it. Compact Tractors, Utility Tractors, Heavy Duty Tractors
Been shopping for a 50 hp tractor and have driven all types. Local ls dealer has a nice u5030. Any one care to comment on the tractor. What shoud I expect to pay for one with a fel. Thanks

/ Any thoughts on a U5030 #3  
I have 5030C for 3 years it hasn't said a word to me. I Bushhogging 40 acres. It's a strong worker it lifts round and moves them round with ease.

/ Any thoughts on a U5030 #4  
Bought my u5030 little over a year ago. Paid $24900 with FEL. Have 173 hours on it. Done regular maintainance. Use it primarily for hay cutting and baling. Would have liked cab but would have been a budget buster for me. Have had no problems. Love it. Shuttle shift not quite same as hydro on my small Kubota I rake with but better than standard shifter. Work platform roomy and comfortable. Plenty of power. Will use to bush hog about 60 acres of pasture this winter.

/ Any thoughts on a U5030
   / Any thoughts on a U5030 #6  
They had it priced right around $24,000.00. I didn't pay real close attention, but did think to myself that seemed like a reasonable deal compared to what I had paid for mine new.
Did you get to see what price they wanted for it?

/ Any thoughts on a U5030 #7  
I think $24K is a steal on that tractor. I paid $3K more than that last Spring. I've been very satisfied with it, though.

/ Any thoughts on a U5030
I drove the u5030 today and was pretty impressed. If the I lived closer to Indiana it would be mine. Might just see how much it is to ship to me.