Mowing Any Love for the BX Drive-Over Deck?

/ Any Love for the BX Drive-Over Deck?
The secondary chassis does need to come off for use of the front frame AND the the PTO for the blower. To take it off, it’s the standard spring-loaded L-pins in the rear just like your standard deck, but the front has a large Y-bar in the front that connects to the outside of the main tractor frame in front with special brackets and pins.
I spent some time today as I reinstalled my drive-over. It was easy, and went well. I took my time and did it while in the lawn. Really easy. The biggest time spent was loading the mower on the forks and taking it to the spot in the yard that was flat.
My biggest gripe I’d the fact of needing to physically go outside to remove it because you can only drive over it to get it off. Also, in the fall when we get an early snow, but it will quickly melt and I still have the bagger on to suck up leaves, I have to pull the complete deck off and secondary chassis to use the front blade. With the standard deck, I could remove it without even moving the tractor out of the barn... AND, it goes on in 2 minutes. The drive over requires reinstalling the chassis the deck, and all outside.

/ Any Love for the BX Drive-Over Deck? #12  
I have used a rear finish mower and I must be lucky because my bx2670 has the regular 60" mower deck and I love how it mows.
It took a few adjustments but I can mow at any speed with no scalping or windrows. I take it off quite a bit and I can have it off and back on pretty quick. I do have a nice level garage floor with epoxy so it slides in with no trouble.
Biggest problem is keeping the anti scalp wheels low enough to keep the cut level and it beats up the wheels pretty bad.