Any idea what this goes to.......

/ Any idea what this goes to....... #1  

gunny0628

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King 55HC
Looking around the tractor yesterday I saw these hanging out from under the dash/console area......

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

/ Any idea what this goes to....... #2  
Likely, the dash and wiring harness is universal to the TYM 55-sized chassis and those plugs may be for options that RK doesn't provide. For instance, during the test drive of the hydro version I noticed a lever slot on the right side of the dash labelled "cruise control" that had nothing in it (since CC is activated via a switch.) Or, someone disabled something like the backup beeper or seat switch. Or, they forgot something...

/ Any idea what this goes to....... #3  
Likely, the dash and wiring harness is universal to the TYM 55-sized chassis and those plugs may be for options that RK doesn't provide. For instance, during the test drive of the hydro version I noticed a lever slot on the right side of the dash labelled "cruise control" that had nothing in it (since CC is activated via a switch.) Or, someone disabled something like the backup beeper or seat switch. Or, they forgot something...

In other markets these tractors would have different equipment like a strobe light. The connections for those would be on all the tractors. It could prove to be a handy place to wire in a light bar.

/ Any idea what this goes to....... #5  
Is it possible one of those could also be a hookup for a diagnostic scanner to read error codes?

/ Any idea what this goes to....... #6  
There are three connectors:
Two of them (kind of barrel connectors, male and female) look like they should be plugged together, but they are not; I've not been brave enough to see what happens if i connect them. On the meter, neither has voltage when key is on and open continuity to ground.
On the remaining eight pin connector, the black wire goes to ground and the white wire has 12 volts when key is on; the other three on the same row have voltage, but much lower (the three on the white wire row have no voltage and open continuity to ground). I installed the same camera system as Gunny (see his other thread) and used the black and white wires to power the rig. While I was at it and the dash was dropped, I tucked the wires out of the way so I would not snag them with my feet.

/ Any idea what this goes to.......
Nicely done!!!!!! Gonna redo my wiring this week.

/ Any idea what this goes to....... #9  
Good find. Were you able to determine if the line is fused?

No, I didn't do that...however, I'm not too worried since the camera system has its own inline fuse.