Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts?

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #1  

OzarkCajun

Tractor
Shopping
Well, the news that I've been waiting for has been released. Daedong (Kioti/Bobcat) is the new supplier for the McCormick compact tractors. I have seen the Bobcats up close and they appear to be very nice machines. They will be even better in that wonderful McCormick red, don't you think? If a X10.40H model with a loader happens to fall off the delivery truck en route to your local dealer, just give me a shout. I'll be glad to come remove it from the roadway, there by restoring safe travel to the affected motorists!:D

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #2  
Awhile back, someone posted photos of them at a tractor show.
They showed it in red. Are you kidding? Absolutely gorgeous.

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #3  
I've shopped the Bobcats and they looked much beefier than the the big three for their size. I agree that the red would look much better than white or orange as long as they're built to same standards.

My neighbor raises veggies on my property for sale at a roadside stand, and he has an IH 140 for the bedding/cultivating work. My ears tell me when he starts it which tractor is coming. Brings back memories of when I was small and all the local farmers had IH Farmall/McCormick (Cubs, A's, 140's mostly) or some type of Ford that were red mostly, maybe a few grey ones.

PH

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #4  
Well, the news that I've been waiting for has been released. Daedong (Kioti/Bobcat) is the new supplier for the McCormick compact tractors. I have seen the Bobcats up close and they appear to be very nice machines. They will be even better in that wonderful McCormick red, don't you think? If a X10.40H model with a loader happens to fall off the delivery truck en route to your local dealer, just give me a shout. I'll be glad to come remove it from the roadway, there by restoring safe travel to the affected motorists!:D

Check this out link for pics. They had them at the Louisville show. Unlike the Bobcat the McCormicks will use the full line of Daedong (Kioti). You can get the 20hp upto the 90hp.:thumbsup:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mccormick/197312-new-mccormicks.html

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #5  
Check this out link for pics. They had them at the Louisville show. Unlike the Bobcat the McCormicks will use the full line of Daedong (Kioti). You can get the 20hp upto the 90hp.:thumbsup:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mccormick/197312-new-mccormicks.html

I don't think you will find that McCormick or Landini will use all of the models. We are a dealer for Kioti/Landini/McCormick in Nova Scotia, Canada and we have been told that all models will not be available. In Canada for sure, not sure about the States. And I know for sure there are some models in Europe that we will not see, and that Kioti doesn't offer in North America.

What I have been told will be available in Red or Blue:

-CK20S HST
-CK27 HST
-CK35 Shuttle
-CK35 HST
-DK40 Shuttle
-DK40 HST
-DK40 HST Cab
-DK50 Shuttle
-DK50 HST
-DK50 HST Cab
-DK55 Shuttle
-DK55 Shuttle Cab
-DK75 Cab
-DK90 Cab

So there are a few models that won't be available.. DK35, DS Series, DK45..

Again, this is just what I have heard for dealers in Canada for sure.

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #6  
Why do these companies keep changing suppliers? I mean parts down the road are going to a real hassle to find especially once everyone dumps the supplier and they go belly up. I realize that it's more than likely all in the sake of profit margins but I wish they find one supplier and try to stick to them, everyone seems to be doing it these days.

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #7  
JUST BOUGHT X10.50H LOVE IT SO FAR GOT FEL AND 6 FT BUSHHOG LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BEEASY ON FUEL

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #8  
Hey KW Kid, can you post some pics of your tractor? Just so we can gawk at it. Thanks, B.

/ Any Excitement for the New McCormick Compacts? #9  
looks like mccormick no londer is daedong, who is making the x10 series for them now?