Annuities?

/ Annuities? #131  
I can get a deal on a couple of pallets on R410A, might be a better bet after 2025 LMAO
yeah, Just don't hold it forever like some did with R12.

Like the stock market. Got to sell at the right time LOL

/ Annuities? #132  
I look at investing kind of like gambling. Only put in what you're willing to lose. That said, CD's at the time seem like the safest bet. I believe I'm getting a better understanding of why.
Sigarms,

Everything in life is a gamble, your education, your job, your marriage, buying a home, having children, your investments, etc, etc, etc. The more effort one puts into educating ones-self the better the gamble ( choices that are made ).

Education is one of the highest return gambles one can make. Never stop learning

Burrow in and have fun with the investing education, it will pay dividends!! (pun intended)

Last edited:
   / Annuities? #133  
I look at investing kind of like gambling. Only put in what you're willing to lose. That said, CD's at the time seem like the safest bet. I believe I'm getting a better understanding of why.
we live in a time when you can diversify your risk down to just, market risk. That is the lowest form of risk you will get.

As I said in this thread earlier...low cost index funds are the best investment there is.

It's the best return for the lowest amount of risk.

We live in the best of times, trust me.