Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It?

/ Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It? #1  

shvl73

Banned
Tractor
Mahindra 2810HST
I've got this sign, it came with my old Massey baler. The guy had it strapped on the back to cover the bales in the chamber. If anyone wants it to hang in their garage, or whatever, take it. It is approx 27" x 45". I'd prefer not to box & ship it. I'd even be willing to meet someone part way. I just don't want it & I thought someone might.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 264
   / Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It? #2  
I don't want you tripping over that "stand" you have propping up that sign............. I'll gladly get that ole thing out of your way ! :D

/ Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It?
I don't want you tripping over that "stand" you have propping up that sign............. I'll gladly get that ole thing out of your way ! :D
That old thing? I was wondering what to do with it!:D

/ Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It? #4  
OOh if you were close to me i'd love that ...Got many like this and flags of all brands on my workshop walls ...I just like this kind of thing...?

/ Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It?
Its going to be heading to Oxford, ME soon. I found a TBN member that wants it. I travel through there often, so I'll drop it off. I've been to the Steinbach/Winnepeg area a couple of times but, the charge for extra carry-on luggage would kill the value of it being free.:D

/ Agco Sign - Anyone in NH (or close) Want It? #6  
Its going to be heading to Oxford, ME soon. I found a TBN member that wants it. I travel through there often, so I'll drop it off. I've been to the Steinbach/Winnepeg area a couple of times but, the charge for extra carry-on luggage would kill the value of it being free.:D

.....Bugger..Steinbach is 45mins away and i'm down there twice a wwek for parts...?