Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Advice on snow removal SCUT

/ Advice on snow removal SCUT #1  

DSLAlexandria

Tractor
IH 2544
I am looking at buying a small tractor for snow removal at the apartment complex I take care of, most likely a JD 1026r or a BX2670. I have used the Deere front quick hitch system with their broom, blower and blade but not the Kubota's. Are they comparable systems or is one easier than the other? Do the other SCUT brands have front quick hitch systems or should I just limit my shopping to orange or green?

Any advice from someone who has used these tractors and the front attachments for snow removal would be appreciated. The pricing I have on the Kubota and Deere are nearly identical. I have used a skid steer here in the past but it is just too big for some of my sidewalks.

/ Advice on snow removal SCUT #2  
If you look on you tube there is a video on mounting a snow blower on a BX. I have the b series and that is easy to do for the blower .

/ Advice on snow removal SCUT #3  
I have a CaseIH DX24E SCUT with a QD snowblower on front. The hookup is easy once the mounting bracket and mid PTO drive shaft is attached. I did compare my mounting bracket to my neighbors on his Kabota BX and I'm sure they came out of the same factory. The female end on his plow was the same as on my snowblower also. The blower setup has had 10 years of residential use in Ct. in some heavy winters on my 150yd long paved driveway. I'm rewelded the skid shoe bottoms 2x, flipped the blower cutting edge and finally welded a new edge to the old one cause the mounting holes were still OK. I have started to wear thru some of the sidewalls of the impeller housing but that's probably from catching rocks and gravel in the driveway. Overall I'm very pleased with the unit, I think the blower is made in Canada.

/ Advice on snow removal SCUT #4  
There are many scuts that have a QA that work well with a snowblower.

Here's my Massey 2410.
photo.jpg

/ Advice on snow removal SCUT #5  
I have a Massey 2600, and while I don't have a blower I found out the loader is exactly as wide as the city sidewalk in front of my house. :D So one pass on that and I'll be done. First year with it so I'll see how well it does with a 2" PVC pipe over the cutting edge.