? About Leaving front blade and tiller on a CC garden tractor.

/ ? About Leaving front blade and tiller on a CC garden tractor. #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
My cub tiller for my CC GT2554 has it's own separate hydraulic lift and mounting brackets.
I'm thinking this set up might allow me to leave the front blade and the tiller on the tractor and use either one as needed but I don't know if I'm right on that or not.
__________________---->>
Has anybody tried or done this on a Cub Cadet garden tractor.

/ ? About Leaving front blade and tiller on a CC garden tractor. #2  
I've seen guys do this with older Cubs, have not seen it done with a 2554 but don't honestly see a problem with it, the 2554 has a hefty frame that should be able to take whatever you dish out to it.

-Fordlords-

/ ? About Leaving front blade and tiller on a CC garden tractor.
Fordlords said:
I've seen guys do this with older Cubs, have not seen it done with a 2554 but don't honestly see a problem with it, the 2554 has a hefty frame that should be able to take whatever you dish out to it.

-Fordlords-
I done it with the tiller and blade on the old 1966 Bolens but it required some modification and alterations. It worked like a teeter totter with a tiller on one end and a blade on the other. It worked pretty good but it's biggest limitation was you couldn't operate them independent of each other.
The difference in that Bolens Set up and the CC 2554 is it Appears that the CC is already set up so I can Put Both the tiller and the front blade on the tractor at the same time with no alterations or modifications needed.
It also looks as if both attachments could be operated independently of each other thus no teeter totter effect like the Bolens modified set up had.