a god start

/ a god start
I gotta go out to dinner for my siss next victim I mean new boyfriends bday but this is what I got done 001.jpg002.jpg005.jpgIm gonna strengthen it up a lttle tomorow and clean up some welds and finish it up more pics tomorrow hopefully with paint.

/ a god start
backside002.jpg003.jpgit started raining so a couple shody welds will redo tomorrow

/ a god start #13  
Whats that tractor in the background?

/ a god start
a 53 massey or harris what ever you call it it threw a rod through the side of block Im going to weld a patch and repair for shoots and grins my two workhorses are a shibaura and a kubota in the back yard is a hinimoto tha friend stores here we use it for our tree service.

/ a god start #15  
box, take a couple of pics of that old tractor and post them. It looks like an old Ferguson or Ford. I have a 1957 TO35.

On your carry all I have an idea to think about. Build it atleast large enough to carry 1 kitchen appliance, range, fridge, washer, dryer...whatever. Might come in handy taking one out to put another in. If you build it as wide as your tractor it would be nice too. Could become a portable work bench. Put brackets on the sides (cut pieces of C channel) and then build sides that slide in and out and use it to carry a stack of firewood out of the woods. You'll think of all kinds of uses for it.

/ a god start
just got back in heres a roll call pics 005.jpgkubota my brother gave to me and my father needed hydro lines I replaced them I love it it just doesnt have much powerpics 003.jpgshibaura I got from a guy down the street for 250$ he thought it was locked up it has lots of power 9 speeds and a posi traction pedalpics 002.jpgmassy?harris? ferguson? waiting on parts.pics 008.jpghinamoto we use for tree service to drag/skid logspics 006.jpgmower mtd free/thats it but a guy is going to sell me a mitsubishi scut 2cylinder with belly mower for 300$ my wify says 5acres is to small for this but I need one for each acre.

/ a god start #18  
box, that looks like a TO30 Ferguson, might be a TO20. Not familiar with the Fords just in case it is but from what I know it's a Ferguson. Is there an I.D. plate on the left hand side of the steering wheel, mounted on the dash?

Do you know how to weld up that block? And do you have the pieces that came out of it?

/ a god start
bullit nice vid now I might have to re con figure something. artist its cast so I usually use nickel rods as I have welded a couple cast iron well pumps for peaple around here but Ive just been welding for about 2 years and am still learning any sudgestions is allways appreciated.I will look at the tractor in an a few minutes.

/ a god start
its a 1953 harris ferguson it has hf everywherepics 001.jpg

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
Nurse Trailer (A33041)
Nurse Trailer (A33041)
SnapOn 3/4" to 1 1/2" Torque Multiplier, 1/2" to 3/4" Torque Multiplier & 3 (A33349)
SnapOn 3/4" to 1...
2014 New Holland T7.235 Tractor (A33041)
2014 New Holland...
Cwi Module Builder (A33041)
Cwi Module Builder...
Step Down Power Box From 480V 3-Phase to 240 Volt & 110 Single Phase (Has ( (A33349)
Step Down Power...