Price Check 7520 4WD Price check

/ 7520 4WD Price check #11  
RedRiver said:
I think a fair price depends a lot on your location. If you notice, there is a good bit of difference in pricing depending on where you are located which I'm sure comes from the cost of freight on the tractors from the distributor to dealer.

Also some areas have more dealerships and therefore have to be a lot more competitive with their pricing. At times I'm shocked at some of the prices that are posted on here from different locations.

The cost of doing business is also much higher in some locals.

/ 7520 4WD Price check #12  
RedRiver said:
I think a fair price depends a lot on your location. If you notice, there is a good bit of difference in pricing depending on where you are located which I'm sure comes from the cost of freight on the tractors from the distributor to dealer.

Also some areas have more dealerships and therefore have to be a lot more competitive with their pricing. At times I'm shocked at some of the prices that are posted on here from different locations.

Just wondering, when you are shocked with the prices posted, is it because they are high or because they are low?

/ 7520 4WD Price check #13  
Keith, very true. The main reason I said that is because a lot of people I see posting here asking for price checks do not fill our their profile or state their location therefore they may get an unrealistic price check.

In my opinion the best way to go about a price check is to use the zip code dealer search on the Mahindra page and call a couple local dealers.

MtnView, both high and low......I've seen some steals and some not so great prices. But like I said 9 times outta 10 it reflects on where the location is.

/ 7520 4WD Price check #14  
The best prices seem to be in the South, where utilities and overhead tend to be cheaper; while the prices in New England are significantly higher than they are elsewhere.

/ 7520 4WD Price check #15  
Keith_B said:
The best prices seem to be in the South, where utilities and overhead tend to be cheaper; while the prices in New England are significantly higher than they are elsewhere.
So, in other words, they are no different than anything else!?! :rolleyes:

Dougster