709 to S185 mounting kit?

/ 709 to S185 mounting kit? #1  

JJZ 109

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2380/LA344 loader/60" MMM, Bobcat S185 skid steer, JD X394 4 wheel steer mower
I've got a line on a couple of Bobcat 709 backhoes for my 2008 S185. A friend is parts manager at the local Bobcat dealer. He says we're looking at over $700 for the mounting kit. Google search isn't finding me much without a part number.
Anyone have a part number or a used set to sell?

/ 709 to S185 mounting kit?
It remains to be seen but I may have lucked out. Seller sent me 14 pics. One shows brackets and he texted me the numbers stamped into them. I sent photo and numbers to my Bobcat parts friend and he says it looks like they'll work on my S185.
Going to check out the 709 tomorrow.

Machine is home and operable. A couple of minor hydraulic fluid leaks at the swivel fittings, they were definitely loose. Took them apart, cleaned up the threads, teflon taped and put back together. Now to hit everything with engine degreaser and pressure wash. Will grease all fittings and get the mounting hooks installed on the machine. If leaks continue I'll just remove the hoses and have NAPA make me up new ones.

/ 709 to S185 mounting kit? #4  
Hello. I have a bobcat S185. And buying a 709 backhoe used Friday. Could you possibly point me in the right direction for attachment brackets used somewhere please. Thank you in advance.

Hello. I have a bobcat S185. And buying a 709 backhoe used Friday. Could you possibly point me in the right direction for attachment brackets used somewhere please. Thank you in advance.
I have people contacting me from either this post or another one from 3 or 4 years ago asking about these brackets. Mine sold a long time ago.
They are apparently hard to find and very expensive if you do. I was fortunate that the ones that came with the backhoe fit my S185. But that backhoe and those brackets are long gone. The S185 remains and still has only 1600 hours on it. Pretty good for a 2008 machine.