4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R

/ 4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R #11  
That's easier to fix than having to replace the entire diff gears. Those bolts pretty much act as a mechanical fuse.

Time to go easier on that front axle and not hang the entire weight of the tractor on it while pushing/pulling hard.

/ 4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R #13  
Found the problem, the differential in the front Axle had the bolts stripped off the ring gear. Now to figure what parts are current and where to get them. If anyone of you have a hot tip, I'd appreciate it. Thanks Jim
Found the problem, the differential in the front Axle had the bolts stripped off the ring gear. Now to figure what parts are current and where to get them. If anyone of you have a hot tip, I'd appreciate it. Thanks Jim
How did you get to it

/ 4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R #14  
That's easier to fix than having to replace the entire diff gears. Those bolts pretty much act as a mechanical fuse.

Time to go easier on that front axle and not hang the entire weight of the tractor on it while pushing/pulling hard.
How did you get it out

/ 4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R #15  
How did you get it out
The broken bolts? I haven't had that happening to me.

But it requires pulling half of the axle out, to pull the broken bolts out and to pull the broken section out of the diff carrier. Should be doable with the axle in place.

I recommend that you pull the loader out to have more room and so you're not working under the loader.

/ 4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R #16  
The broken bolts? I haven't had that happening to me.

But it requires pulling half of the axle out, to pull the broken bolts out and to pull the broken section out of the diff carrier. Should be doable with the axle in place.

I recommend that you pull the loader out to have more room and so you're not working under the loader.
Do you know how to get it all out to fix the bolts?

/ 4WD does not engage, Branson 5220R #18  
I got a link to the 4520R workshop manual and downloaded it, then got someone smarter than me to work on it. A straightforward job for a mechanic.