3PH spec question

/ 3PH spec question #1  

davesisk

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey-Ferguson MF 1220
I finally remembered to measure the distance between the lift arms, etc., this weekend. It's 16" from lift arm to lift arm, and (on the bucket for instance) the tilt connection is 6.25" above the connection point for the lift arms, and right smack in the middle.

Anyway, the point here is, since my old connection method on the PT1418 uses 3 pins like a 3PH, what are the measurements on a (say) Cat 1 3PH. Does anyone know right off the top, or know a URL that'll tell me the specs?

Thx,
Dave

/ 3PH spec question #2  
Specs on 3-point hitches can be found on this website:

www.yesterdaystractors.com

there will will be tool bar on the left of the page with 3-point on it. Some info there but also a link on that page that points to an artical giving all 3-point spec.

tom

/ 3PH spec question #3  
Dave:
I checked my big tractor implements and the spacing for them is around 26 inches side to side measurement for the lift arm pins, I think it is a little more or less on some imlements but not more than an inch or so difference and the pin diameter is 7/8 inch for class one.

/ 3PH spec question
Cool! Thanks you guys. Looks like 26" is the magic number...too bad the lift arms are only 16" apart...but an adapter can always be made or bought...<g>.

Dave