300 DTC Hydraulic fluid change help!!

/ 300 DTC Hydraulic fluid change help!! #1  

Dalbery

Tractor
FT 300 DTC
So I tried changing my hydraulic fluid yesterday on my 300 DTC. I must have missed something. I swapped filters and a lot of hydraulic fluid came out of where the filter screws on to. I believe this tractor takes about 10-11 gallons of fluid. I refilled the fluid through the dipstick tube in between the footwells. The front end loader works great, but now my 3 point arms will not go down. They go up- they worked fine before the fluid change. Can someone please tell me what I missed? Thank you.

/ 300 DTC Hydraulic fluid change help!! #2  
Three point arms generally do not power down, they depend on gravity. Many tractors have a lever or knob between the operator's feet to control the rate at which the three point can lower. This can be anywhere from really fast to not lowering at all. Check to see if you've possibly bumped or moved this valve to the closed position.

/ 300 DTC Hydraulic fluid change help!!
Three point arms generally do not power down, they depend on gravity. Many tractors have a lever or knob between the operator's feet to control the rate at which the three point can lower. This can be anywhere from really fast to not lowering at all. Check to see if you've possibly bumped or moved this valve to the closed position.
Roadworthy,
I'll bet you that is it!! Thank you very much. I now remember that feature from my other tractors. I did crank one of those knobs in when I was trying to remove the metal housing over the transmission. You're a life saver!!