30,000+ Posts - Wow!!!

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #21  
Thats an awful lot of posts. Figure two or so minutes of typing times 30,000. You have a lot of seat time....41.6666 days 24/7n of straight typing knowledge....If my bad math is correct.....

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #22  
Umbelievable Stat!!!!

Always look forward to your posts........Experience, Knowledge, and a sense of Humor. Keep it up Bird.

Charlie

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #23  
Remember back then, if we posted, it could be a day or two between replies? Now you are liable to get a reply in the blink of an eye!

I think you, me, HARV, Mark Chalkey, RAT, and a few others joined around 1998...

Will, Muhammad originally started just a Kubota tractor forum and called it Kubotasource.com but as you can see, it grew and grew and grew. Would you believe I used to read ALL the posts?:D

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #24  
Back in the day that Bird read all the posts, it might be a day or two between replies, unlike these day. No, if you blink, you're likely to have replies.

I can believe it. I spend a fair bit of time reading here. I love tractor content, especially during the winter months.

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #25  
Remember back then, if we posted, it could be a day or two between replies? Now you are liable to get a reply in the blink of an eye!

I think you, me, HARV, Mark Chalkey, RAT, and a few others joined around 1998...

Robert, I'd forgotten just when, but I think you're right. I got my first Internet service on 8/24/1998 and probably found this website very shortly after that.

/ 30,000+ Posts - Wow!!! #26  
Bird, don't care how many times, you are a faithful contributor. I lurked a long time before I would post. I was tired of sniping and being flamed on other forums. Everyone seems to be much better at sharing on this site. I just have more time available, and must be on standby for emergencys, so I read a lot of it daily...With over 400 people on here at any given time is is certainly amusing and educational..Jy.