3 point snowblowers

/ 3 point snowblowers #1  

greenthumb

Silver Member
Tractor
tc40, exmark lazer Z
I am trying to find out if any one makes a rear snowblower for a jd 445 with a three point hitch?

/ 3 point snowblowers #2  
I'm sure you will get a response. In the meantime, you might try the Yahoo John Deere Garden Tractor Club site which focuses on the smaller garden tractors versus the compact tractors. I've listed the web address below. Perhaps someone in the Kubota section can respond as a rear blower for the BX series MAY be applicable. Good luck. I own a front snowthrower for the 445 and am very pleased with the attachment.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/johndeeregardentractorclub

/ 3 point snowblowers
thanks for the info. I am sure the front blower is great. the problem is i have the loader for the 445 and if i want to put the blower on i have to take the loader (not a big deal) but the whole bracket for the loader must come off. I thought if I could get rear blower it would be very easy to use and keep the toy on the front of the tractor.

/ 3 point snowblowers #4  
Not so, You do not have to take the sub-frame for the loader off to have the front mount snow blower on. When you take the loader off the front of the tractor is open to accept the quick attaching system used to tie in the blower. The drive shaft connects to the mid-PTO and goes through the hole in the front axle to a pillow block. This then connects to the blower. You can actually leave the PTO shaft in place and swap between the blower and Loader in about 5 minutes.

If you don’t have a rear PTO on your 445 then the cost of a rear blower is going to be more than the front mounted and you will have a lot more neck pain.

If you want me to send you photo’s drop me a line at cjc2710@hotmail.com.