2710 - 150 hour maintenance

/ 2710 - 150 hour maintenance #1  

Alan L.

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Well I have managed to misplace my B2710 manual. Could someone tell me if there are any maintenance items to take care of at 150 hours? Bird?

/ 2710 - 150 hour maintenance #2  
Hi Alan,

Go to this link:

http://www.kubota.com/maintenance.cfm

This has the maintenance schedule. I printed a few out to have when I do the services and check off the items and not worry about getting it greasy. It seems to be a generic schedule but it might be universal, I have not looked at my B2910 book to compare.

/ 2710 - 150 hour maintenance #3  
Alan, I know you did the 50 hour service. The manual also shows to change the engine oil & filter again at 100 hours, then every 100 hours thereafter. I didn't do that; I did the 50 hour service, then changed the engine oil & filter at 150. However, if you did the 50 and 100 hour service, then the only things the manual calls for at 150 hours are the things most of us don't do very often; check the starting system (make sure safety switches all work), check battery condition, check lug nuts or bolts for tightness, etc. In other words, just check it over; nothing to change or service unless something's not right.

Sorry to be slow responding. I spent another day in the hospital for day surgery yesterday. It's sickening to think of all the implements I could buy for what I've been paying doctors and hospital this year./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird

/ 2710 - 150 hour maintenance #4  
Alan,
I'm looking at the manual
for my 2910 (Shop Manual
says it's for the 2410,
2710, and 2910) and here
are the 150 hr.
maintenance items: Engine
start system - check,
Greasing, and Wheel bolt
torque - check. Nothing
else is listed for 150.
200 hour is a biggie:
Engine oil - change,
Engine oil filter -
replace, Engine start
system - check, Greasing,
Wheel bolt torque - check,
Battery condition - check,
Air cleaner element -
clean, Fuel filter
element - clean, Fan belt
- adjust, Clutch - adjust,
Brake - adjust, Radiator
hose and clamp - check,
Fuel line - check, Intake
air line - check, and
Toe-in - adjust. Hope
this helps.

Ches

/ 2710 - 150 hour maintenance #5  
Bird, you take care of yourself Sir! Know about those 'day' surgeries, last time I went in for one, (in 96) it was a whole week before I got out of the Hospital. like I said, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! Your posts are to valuable and enjoyable to miss.

/ 2710 - 150 hour maintenance #6  
Yeah, Scruffy, I went in for "day surgery" the middle of last December, but had to spend one night in the hospital, then back to the emergency room on the 30th and spent 2 more nights in the hospital. The doctor's been trying everything short of the hospital (even a little surgery in the office) for a month now on this problem and we hope this time did it, but he says expect 4 to 6 weeks for recovery. I just hope it's all at home. My tractor's just collecting dust for awhile./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird