2360 Snow Blower - Hydraulic rotation kit help

/ 2360 Snow Blower - Hydraulic rotation kit help #1  

ScottAW

I have a 2009 2610TLB with the 2360 snow blower. Back when I purchased this only the electric actuator options were available for rotation and chute angle adjustment. Probably five years in or so the window motor, rotational actuator, crapped out due to poor seals and it really just wasn’t made for outdoor use. I repaired it once, but after it failed the next season I put the hand rotation back on. The snow blower is still running well, I really can’t complain about that at all, and I’m looking to get the hydraulic rotation kit. I was wondering if anyone has has retrofitted a 2360? I traded initial messages with the dealer today and based on pics of current generation 2360’s, it appears nothing has changed and I should be able to put the hydraulic motor on. The only difference is the chute has a gear pitch welded onto it for the hydraulic motor, whereas my chute has a larger pitch tooth profile for the screw worm to engage it for the hand or electric actuator design.

Also, sounds like a hydraulic actuator kid will be pushing near $1,000. Not cheap! Anyone here have it? I’ve only seen ones on John Deere in action, they rotate nice and fast…so very tempted!

Thanks!

/ 2360 Snow Blower - Hydraulic rotation kit help #2  
No way on this earth an hydraulic chute control kit should cost $1K, much less be worth half of that. That's crazy.
Maybe if you lack a Remote with control valve ,0and the kit includes the RCV, then MAYBE the price gets that high but regardless the entire function cannot be worth that.