Price Check 2007 CK30 hst TLB

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB #1  

di2hunt

Tractor
'56 MH 50/kioti CK30 HST 2001 ASV 4810 Loader 1999 Ford 450 Dump lots of hardwood mulch
Good Morning Folks,
I've been around awhile but usually just do a lot of reading. Well, I'm getting ready to sell my tractor and want to price it fairly OR see how bad a beating I'm going to take at the dealer. I have a 2007 ck30 hst with kl130 loader,tooth bar, Woods BH6500 backhoe unit that runs off PTO. I put the sub frame mount on when I bought it. I've put 430 hours on it and it has performed flawlessly. I am so impressed with the Kioti brand that I will be ordering the new one, probably a DK45 TLB soon. The trade will come if I can't sell the CK30 out right. I know times are tight. The sheet metal is in pretty good condition but there is a small dent at the headlight. Other than that, its in real good shape. Is there a book value on these units? Would it be advisable to finance it to someone? I value the info I have gotten on this site and await replys. Sorry for the long post.

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB
I forgot to add that this unit has a WR Long 4 in 1 bucket on it also.

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB #3  
I would think around $14K plus or minus $1K. Maybe higher if the economy were better.

And that would be a good buy for someone looking for a backhoe setup. Though you might do better if you sell the BH separate from the tractor. Will depend on who is looking for what at the time.

A data point: My buddy bought a CK20 gear with the Kioti 2365 backhoe on it last spring close to where you are, with 250 hours it, for $8K. The original asking price was $10K, and I thought that was a good price. But, I guess the guy was real hard up for cash and accepted what I thought would be an insulting offer of $8K. (Some guys just find all the deals).

You might do just as well on trade.

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB
Thanks Gittyup for your reply. I am thinking around 14,500.00 with the backhoe.
I thought about selling it seperate but the woods subframe mount on the tractor may not fit anything else out here. I will probably leave it on. Talked to the dealer yesterday about trading. I am going to try to sell outright for a month or so before I get into trading. The way he talked, I may not get beat up too bad on a trade.

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB #5  
I am thinking around 14,500.00 with the backhoe.
I thought about selling it seperate but the woods subframe mount on the tractor may not fit anything else out here.

For a TLB in very good or better shape, that would be a great price for
the buyer, IMO. I don't know your area, but spring is here, and biz is
picking up.

My CK30 is about the same, even with 4-in-1, but I can not begin to
replace it for much less than $23K.

As for the backhoe, definitely sell them together, because you have done
all the integration (subframe and hydraulics) for you tractor. My experience
is that most tractor buyers are not very handy and are scared off from
dealing with hoe integration issues. They want a turn-key setup, and many
want a hoe.

Give it a chance selling it yourself before you trade it in. Good luck.

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB #6  
Another advantage to trading is that in many states, you only pay tax on the difference, that is if the sale is not exempt from taxes for farm use, etc. As for financing, be careful, and get a higher price to reward the risk you will take. Tractors don't have titles and can disappear quite easily.

Last edited:
   / 2007 CK30 hst TLB
Thanks for the advice bluechip and thanks to the TBN for getting good info out there on these great tractors. I sold my CK30 today and the buyer is a reader here. He saw my post here before I listed her on Craigslist. Anyway, I know he got a good tractor for a fair price and I am satisfied with the price I got for my tractor. I will tell you this though, I had a lump in my throat when she went down the driveway. Anyway, time to move on. My dealer is Lavoie Tractor in Ashland,VA and we will be spending some time together over the next couple of weeks. They are a good family run business and we have already had a couple of sessions on the replacement for my "old" tractor. I'll send pics soon.
M.P. Let us know how your tractor is doing once you get her home and get some of your dirt on her.
Thanks again guys for your advice and thoughts.

/ 2007 CK30 hst TLB #9  
I'm the buyer and couldn't be happier. Ronnie is a class act, he let me borrow his trailer when I showed up with a 14' trailer for the 16' tractor/backhoe, is going to ship me a few parts he had on order, and even threw in 4 tubes of grease! And to top it all off I'm confident the price was good based in large part on the posts in this thread. Ronnie, I hope you're happy with the price as well. I'll have your trailer back to you tomorrow -- I'll give you a call in the morning and we can figure out a good time. Thanks again!