Oil & Fuel 2003 cub 7264 diahatsu diesel

/ 2003 cub 7264 diahatsu diesel #1  

robert born

i let it sit all winter went out and it wouldnt start just cranks will fire if spraying diesel into airbox pulled filter and was plugged installed new filter and still wont start pulled lines and pump not pumping did get to run for several minutes no power and eventually died any hints to get it running the pump new is over $1700 and its part of the timing and has to be done by a repair shop and since the tractor is hydro it cant be moved without causing damage to the hydro pump and rearend any people have this starting issue

/ 2003 cub 7264 diahatsu diesel #2  
Sounds like you need to get a little more serious about cleaning the fuel lines. Was there water in the fuel? Check to make sure the shut-off is working.

/ 2003 cub 7264 diahatsu diesel
i have checked the lines from tank i drained tank and lines and refilled i also replaced fuel filter and pulled filter assy and cleaned it the fuel injection diesel pump is part of the timing and was told not to mess with it and it has a solenoid in it that can hang up or stick but you have to removed the rad assy front cover assys to engine and the lines and try to retime it the pump is slotted for advancing and retarding the timing if you pull the rear injection lines they are dry next season i will drain the system till spring

/ 2003 cub 7264 diahatsu diesel #4  
Man. Reading your posts is mind boggling. Drop a period (.) in there once and a while!

Anyway, the only thing I can offer is that solenoids in fuel are notorious for sticking if the fuel is not treated on a regular basis. Things can gum up over time. Maybe you might be lucky and have just that. But either way, sounds like a lot of work. Seems like you have the where-with-all to do it. Dig in. At this point you have nothing to lose except paying someone a lot of money in labor to do things that you can do yourself. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

/ 2003 cub 7264 diahatsu diesel
hello i have found theissue with this cub no start with diesel lost 12v to fuel injection solenoid but need to find someone with a schematic for the wire that goes to the injection solenoid its a bosch injection pump can someone send it to me i bought the service manual they dont tell you you have to purchase an additional supplement for the wiring schematics thats wrong