1900 3 POINT HITCH WON'T RAISE

/ 1900 3 POINT HITCH WON'T RAISE
I was rooting for the rangers to , (they beat our tigers) Everything works 3pt , loader.... the only problem that I seen now and was probably there before is the dump function on the bucket won't retract the last 5 inches, , if I put pressure down to the ground i can get it to retract all the way, i can go in and out dozens of times as long as i don't go past 5 inches, if i go past then it won't retract all the way, no jerking, very smooth.....

question 2 ,pressure relief on the 3 pt spool how do I know how to set it ? I have it in so the loader works great , if I back it out it effect performance.
Thanks for your input

/ 1900 3 POINT HITCH WON'T RAISE #32  
I was rooting for the rangers to , (they beat our tigers) Everything works 3pt , loader.... the only problem that I seen now and was probably there before is the dump function on the bucket won't retract the last 5 inches, , if I put pressure down to the ground i can get it to retract all the way, i can go in and out dozens of times as long as i don't go past 5 inches, if i go past then it won't retract all the way, no jerking, very smooth.....

question 2 ,pressure relief on the 3 pt spool how do I know how to set it ? I have it in so the loader works great , if I back it out it effect performance.
Thanks for your input

We lived in St. Louis for 5 yeats and one of my boys was born there so we kind of rooted for the home team "Cardinals". On 3 point pressure adjustment. put a gauge where I have shown on previous post, raise the 3 point slowly as far as you can till it relief device releases pressure. This comes with a chattering noise. The pressure you read is the relif pressure. on 1700 max pressure is around 2100 or 2300 psi. I can pick up heavies implement I have with about 1900 psi so I actually lowered my pressure since I don't need more as of now. after you take the cap off the relief device clocl wise rotation will increase set point and CCW reduces and you check it while it is running checking the pressure right before it dumps.

JC,

/ 1900 3 POINT HITCH WON'T RAISE #33  

Thanks for your input

I just found this post. I usually don't check the ag tractor forum. Hook a gauge to the plug on the left side of the black knob that controls the TPH down speed. (between your legs when sitting in the seat). Adjust the pressure to 2300 lbs by adjusting the relief valve on the TPH. This sets the pressure for the loader and TPH. I have a 1900 and it is a great tractor.
Bill