Price Check 1835 M

/ 1835 M #11  
She is looking good in the neighborhood :cool:! & it sounds like your getting allot of seat time , & that's something I haven't had in awhile but I do have some projects lined up I have road grading & rounds of wood to get in & I still got replace the external hydraulic lines on the M-F 50 along with the wood splitter & nothing beats seat time on a tractor & sounds like your getting allot in & that backhoe looks pretty stout. I just can't wait to get on my M-F 50 & the M-F 1526 I just might have to ride one up to the mailbox today;).

/ 1835 M #12  
I bought my 1835m back in April with loader and backhoe, paid about 38k. BH is a woods BH75 with mechanical thumb. BH is just came in and got installed last week. Dealer was great but Woods was delayed on manufacturing the subframe. Overall really happy with it. So far cleared an acre of autumn olive bushes and planted an orchard, made more pasture area for animals. Now that the BH is in the next project is a 300' trench for water and power run to the barn.View attachment 710812
How are you liking your 1835M??